The Winston-Salem Journals’ “Sam” asks Mike about the challenges that variations in one’s name can present, often the result of marriage and divorce, and advice for preventing or resolving them.
- Certificate of Insurance – Example
- Ask Sam: Mike on Variations in Names and Potential Problems and Solutions
- Mike Wells on The High Cost of Legal Disputes and Practical Ways to Resolve Them
- Finding and Evaluating Long-term Care Facilities
- Mike Wells on 2018 North Carolina Uniform Durable Power of Attorney Act