UPDATED 6.3.2020: Office Procedures During COVID-19
As of June 1, 2020, we are meeting with clients at the Wells Law office. We have adopted the following procedures for our lawyers, paralegals and staff who are working in our office. We also will require clients to observe the same precautions.
- Please do not come to our office without scheduling an appointment first.
- A team member will take your temperature with a Simzo non-contact forehead thermometer before you enter the office.
- You will be required to wear a face mask and gloves at all times. If you forget to bring a mask or gloves, we will provide them for you.
- Everyone who enters the office will be expected to stay six feet apart, according to social distancing guidelines.
- If you do not feel well, have been tested for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has been tested for COVID-19, please do not come to our office. We will meet with you by phone or teleconference.
You can also continue to request telephone or teleconference meetings. We are committed to working with you in ways that protect your health and respect your concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at 336-793-4251; at our office’s main number, 336-283-8700; or by email at email@example.com.