Attorney Of Counsel
Transfer files to David Lundquist
at Wells Law, PLLC
David practices in the following areas: Trust, Tax, Estate Planning, and Trust and Estate Administration. Before joining Wells Law as an Of Counsel attorney, David worked as a trust officer for several prominent financial institutions, including First Union, Wachovia and most recently BB&T (now Truist Bank). He was a Personal Trust Specialist on BB&T’s Triad Wealth Management Team, a role he held for 10 years.
He is a past President of the Wake Forest Planned Giving Advisory Council and the Winston-Salem Estate Planning Council.
David received his B.A. degree in Political Science from the University of Iowa and his J.D. degree from the University of Iowa College of Law.
He graduated from the American Bankers Association National Graduate Trust School at Northwestern University with honors in 1988, he and was admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 1994. He has extensive experience in the areas of estate planning, estate settlement and trust administration.
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- State of North Carolina
- Wake Forest Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Winston-Salem Estate Planning Council
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Honors Graduate of the American Banker’s Association National Graduate Trust School
- Recipient of the Wachoiva Standard of Excellence Award
- University of Iowa College of Law, J D
- University of Iowa, BA