The Forsyth Public Library (Reynolda Manor Branch) is helping to sponsor three free one-hour seminars on the afternoon of Tuesday, Nov. 7 on important basics for estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and SSD and other damage claims. No reservations are necessary. For more information, follow the link.
- Ask Sam: Mike on Variations in Names and Potential Problems and Solutions
- Mike Wells on The High Cost of Legal Disputes and Practical Ways to Resolve Them
- Finding and Evaluating Long-term Care Facilities
- Mike Wells on 2018 North Carolina Uniform Durable Power of Attorney Act
- Mike Wells on 2018 Federal Tax Law Reform and You